Wednesday 15 April 2015

Unwind with me (skin edition)

Everyday life can be very stressful, whether your at school, university or work. It usually takes its toll on physical appearance which is why skin care is really important.

On days where my skin isn't looking it's best I like to treat myself with a good scrub or mask.

But first I start off with removing any eye makeup I'm wearing with bioderma micellair , I use this with cotton pads, I hold them over my eyes for a couple of seconds and wipe the makeup off (gently of course )



Then I go ahead and cleanse my face with Sukin cleansing gel . This works great with sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.



It's mask time !! I use the St Ives smooth and hydrated oatmeal mask. This can also be used as a scrub so it's great to have two products in one !!
I absolutely love this brand as it is 100% natural . So it has to be good for the skin :) it definitely leaves the skin hydrated.



Lastly, I moisturise my face with simple clear skin oil balancing moisturiser . I have found that this moisturiser does exactly what it claims and is great for wearing underneath make up !



I would love to hear your recommendations  on skin care products, leave me a comment below :)

8 comments:

  1. Bioderma รจ la migliore!!

    thefashionwings.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have fallen in love, what st Ives products do you use ?

      Delete
  3. Have you tried the micellar water from Garnier? everyone says it`s a dupe after Bioderma, I really have to try the St. Ives scrub. Lately my skin feels drier and I need to fix that.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet , I did hear good things and it's cheaper !
      When bioderma runs out that's what I will be getting :)

      Delete
  4. love Simple and everything they do <3

    www.pamscalfi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brand !! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete