Thursday 2 April 2015

Pintrest- hair inspiration




I spend way too much time on Pintrest these days. I tend to stick to dark brown all year round, But I have been inspired to try something different with my hair colour.

I am absolutely loving this deep burgundy colour . ( i  wonder if I can pull it off ) 
I think I'm going to go for it !! Especially as it's almost winter here in Australia , I think that colour would be great in the colder months.

What are your Pintrest hair inspirations ??







7 comments:

  1. Love that colour so much <3 always looking for colour inspiration keep changing my mind though!! go for it sure it would look great :)
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm loving it right now . I'm going to give it a shot :)

      Delete
  2. Great colour, I would like to try it. My only concern is that after two washes it won`t look the same and turn into something ,,meh``.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean .. Will probably be high maintenance to make sure the colour stays the same !!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Pinterest atm! That colour is gorgeous but not a colour I could pull off :)

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete