Saturday 28 February 2015

How to cover a tattoo with drugstore makeup

Hello guys!!

Today I'm going to show you a super easy way to cover a tattoo with drugstore makeup.You dont really have to purchase expensive makeup to achieve it :) so let's get started!


Firstly, what you want to do it take a foundation and just apply it over your tattoo. This is to start a base so it doesn't matter how thin you apply it as we haven't started trying to cover it up yet.


Next grab either a orange or pink eyeshadow/blush and dab that onto your tattoo. You'll need to work out what undertone you are , I'm using a bright orange blush. 


Next grab concealer and dab that on top. I repeated this step about two times.


Make sure to blend the concealer out so it matches with the rest of your skin and finish off with some pressed powder and your done !! You may also spray it with hair spray to lock it all in .

Here are the products I used, just cheap brands as you really don't need anything fancy.


I hope you enjoyed this post, please follow my blog if you like my content!! :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you , it's my reminder to not get caught up in all the bad things :)

      Delete