Sunday 1 February 2015

Things I have been loving this month

Hi guys, here's some products I have been reaching for ALOT this month.

Essence soo glow


This is a cream to powder highlighter , this drys so nicely and has such a smooth finish to it which leaves a pretty glow. I am definitely in love with this highlighter. 


Rimmel 25 hr lasting finish liquid foundation 


I love a lot of Rimmel products, I enjoy using their liquid and powder foundations . I have oily skin so a foundation that claims to last this many hours is a must for me. I haven't tried wearing it for that long ( not sure if anyone has) but it definitely lasts all day. 

Models prefer eye brightner 


I don't use anything under my eyes but this product. It has great coverage and is pink toned which I feel hides my dark under eye circles. 

Essence blush up


I was a little hesitant at first because of the bright orange and pink colours but it's actually a beautiful colour on the skin, whether you mix the orange and pink together or use the colours separately. With a light hand this blush is fantastic!


Australis tint my brow


This is great to quickly swipe some colour on to fill in those gaps. They have a good colour range and it stays on all day without any smudging !!


4 comments:

  1. I been meaning to try a new foundation, maybe I'll try out the Rimmel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stavey, I am curious about the Essence highlighter. I am definitely going to try it out when I get the chance to go to the drugstore. Btw, where did you get your undereye concealer?

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey jo!
      Yeah definitely give the essence highlighter a shot, I'm in love with it. It's also cheap !!
      Iii got the concealer from priceline which is like a drugstore in Australia

      Delete