Friday 20 February 2015

Three new products review

Hello my loves :)

On this scorching hot thundering afternoon, I thought id do a review on three new products I have been trying out lately. I have chosen these three as they are the three products I have been reaching out for on a daily basis and you might enjoy trying them out!!


Tony&Guy: Volume plumping whip

I absolutely love this product. It retails for about $15.99 AUD
You simply apply it to the roots of your damp hair then just blow dry your hair ( i like to blow dry mine head upside down to give it that little extra volume)
It smells great and works great.


Pantene Dry shampoo: Volume booster

I usually stick with Batise dry shampoos but when i recently ran out i decided to give another brand ago.
This retails for  about $10.00 AUD.
I'm not fond of the smell most dry shampoos have but this one is actually a pleasant smell. Nothing too strong.
It does exactly what it claims to, give you some volume!! which is AMAZING!!


Witch naturally clear: Blemish Gel

I have heard many people rave on about Witch products so i picked that up.
This retails for about $9.99 AUD

I have been following the directions and applying this on my blemishes at night time. and wow does this stuff really clear your skin out. Definitely a keeper!


I hope you enjoyed this little review, tell me your thoughts on these products? :)

4 comments:

  1. love toni & guy, might have to check that out!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely does the job !! :) Thanks for stopping by !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blemish gel sounds really promising!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great, you should give it a try !! Xx

      Delete