Tuesday 24 March 2015

Maybelline super stay 24 hour foundation

I'm currently trying out the Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour foundation . I have created a pros and cons list below that may help you decide whether to give this product a try :) 

I bought the lightest colour which is Ivory (if I'm correct )



My list is based on my oily skin type !

Pros: 
The formula works
It has great coverage
A little goes a long way
Lasts a long time ( haven't put the 24 hours to the test ) 

Cons:
The packaging. There is no pump so it gets messy :( 
Expensive $23.95 AUDI 
The colour selection is abit orangy

2 comments:

  1. I think this would be too dark for my skin which is a shame. Great review, I think I'll avoid this one as I always pour too much out if it doesn't have a pump

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! I think it will go alright when self tanning other wise I'd give it a miss :)

      Delete