Friday 13 March 2015

Maybelline Master Hi Light

Hi friends :) 

One of the items in my March Wishlist was the Maybelline Master Hi Light. I picked this up today as I was feeling down from my job being poop :( 

All I can say is that this Hi Light is absolutely gorgeous !! I can't believe it took me this long to get my hands on it. 
I love products that you can use on more than one part of your face.




You can see in the photos how pretty the colour is.
Besides the colour, it doesn't rub off the skin that easily which I'm happy about.
I'm really excited to wear this on my face in the next comming days :) 

Please follow my blog if you like it and leave me a comment ! I love hearing from you :)

10 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty!! It looks a lot like the highlighters bricks from Bobbi Brown but way more affordable. I should check it out!

    By the way I've just started following you with Google+, would love if you follow back to keep in touch! xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much ! Thanks heaps j have followed you aswell :)

      Delete
  2. Nothing better than a cheeky make-up purchase to cheer you up :) Hope things get better with your job!


    As for the hi-light... oh my gosh it's so pretty! Perfect combination of a blush and a highlighter!

    Great post :) Thanks for sharing!
    Charlotte xxx
    www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does cheer me up sometimes hehe
      Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks stunning. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so pretty! And you're not alone who goes makeup shopping when you're down, I do that a lot too. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not sad is it ? Lol :) gotta love shopping. !

      Delete
  6. So PRETTY!!!! I have been eying that highlight/blush for a while too!! Sorry to hear that your job has been poop!!!! Great post. :)

    -Abbie

    www.makelifeyourrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete