Friday 20 March 2015

W7 COSMETICS MINI HAUL/REVIEW


Hi friends!!

I was in chemist wherehouse recently and I made a great discovery.. 'W7' makeup line.

I cannot believe I have never picked any of products up until now. There whole line costs $4.99AUD each so that's really cheap here in Australia.

I picked up lipstick,bronzer and blusher and I couldn't be happier with the results !

I believe this bronzer will suit most skin tones as a little goes a long way. It's not too orange which is what drew me to it. 


I am in love with this honey blusher . It gives such a gorgeous honey colour with a little shimmer. I think it would be good as a highlighter also . ( multi use-I like it !! )


And lastly the lipstick, I'm not sure of the colours name but this is their nude shade. Like your lips but better!! ;)


I hope you guys liked this mini hual . 
Please follow my blog and leave me a comment :) have any of you tried this brand out ??

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Hmm...I've never heard of W7 before...perhaps now I should pick some up! Love the lipstick btw <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about W7 but we don't have them here in Holland. I would love to try them out.

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe see if you can find it online ? I haven't searched for them online yet so I can't help too much :)

      Delete
  3. W7 cosmetics seem to be making waves in the bloggersphere lately and if this honey blush is anything to go by, I can understand why! :)


    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The honey blush is amazing, it's my new favourite :) xx

      Delete