Saturday 7 March 2015

Rimmel Provocalips



I am in love with Rimmels provocalips . These bad boys are very pigmented and super long lasting. ( I mean the colour lasts after eating, how awesome is that! )

It's everything women look for in a lip product.

I was a little hesitant as I usually am a lipstick kind of girl and steer away from lip gloss forms but this is just amazing!!

I have picked up the colours :
730 make your move and 500 kiss me you fool. 

I will be sure to buy the rest of the colours soon :) 

Have you been liking this product?? Leave me a comment !!










8 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for a long lasting lip gloss. I'm definitely going to give these a try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great !! Thanks for stopping by !! :)

      Delete
  2. I was thinking of trying these, I def will now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it ago !! I hope you like them as much as me. Can't wait to get more colours though lol

      Delete
  3. OO thanks for sharing; I will have to check them out! I am always on the hunt for good long lasting lip product!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes such a big difference not having to keep reapplying lipstick doesn't it !! :)
      Thanks for stopping by !!

      Delete
  4. I really like the 730 make your move. Definitely going to buy that one!

    Xx Rianne

    http://erikarianne.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are worth the $$ arnt they ? :) I love them :)

      Delete